Helping SMEs win high profile contracts is close to our hearts at Tender Ready, we have over 15 years’ experience in winning contracts in the major global events space, across many sectors including but not limited to training and education, security, risk management, crowd control, stewarding, contingency and emergency planning. Here are just some of the reasons that Tender Ready is the partner of choice for SMEs who want to success in the global events sector:
- Our staff have attended, in both an advisory and operational capacity, 90% of top tier global events in the past ten years, so we have first-hand knowledge of the pressures, time-frames, internal and external factors that impact on delivering major events contracts. We will use this expertise to help you build a bid strategy that will suit your business growth ambitions, specialisms and operational capacity.
- We have worked to develop the partnerships and relationships required to identify contracts at each stage of a Major Global Event, so we will not only alert you on upcoming contracts, we can advise you on how these fit with your overall growth strategy.
- We have developed unique insights into the requirements of all main stakeholders involved in a major events, including governments, law enforcement, organising committees, sponsors and buyers, and we are skilled at including these in bid submissions and presentations.
- Our operational and delivery successes have allowed us to develop risk modelling and risk management processes which are essential component of any winning bid.
- We have the knowledge and expertise to understand the requirements particular to each type of major event, allowing us to help you to innovate and align your skills, expertise, operational capacity and delivery models to match these requirements and win contracts.
CONTACT US TODAY to explore the opportunities for your business at upcoming major events contact including the 2019 Rugby World Cup Tokyo and the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.